Eukanuba Dog Restricted Calorie 12pk Dog Food - 400G
These diets are formulated to help nutritionally manage weight issues and related joint/mobility issues that often occur. In addition, these formulas help address other indications that may benefit from the nutritional content, plus provide nutrients needed to support overall health and well-being.
• Obesity and Overweight
• Obesity and Diabetes
• Joint/Mobility issues benefiting from weight loss
– Hip Dysplasia
MAY ALSO BE PRESCRIBED TO NUTRITIONALLY MANAGE:
Conditions benefiting from a lower level of fat
• Growth • Lactation • Reproduction • Cachexia
• L-Carnitine - facilitates the oxidation of fat
• Increased protein vs. previous formula* - helps maintain muscle mass
• High-quality animal based protein and low fat - helps reduce caloric intake and helps promote a healthy body composition
• Special carbohydrate blend* - barley/sorghum helps optimise blood glucose and insulin response.
• Purified sources of glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate* - provide the building blocks for cartilage to support joint health
• Targeted omega-6: omega-3 fatty acid ratio - helps nutritionally manage inflammation at the cellular level
NUTRIENTS TO HELP MANAGE OVERALL HEALTH AND WELL-BEING
• Vitamin E - an antioxidant to help maintain a strong immune system
• Beet pulp - a moderately fermentable fibre that produces butyrate, a short chain fatty acid (SCFA), which is a preferential energy source for the enterocytes and promotes intestinal health.
• FOS (fructooligosaccharies)* - prebiotics which aid in GI health and have been shown in a clinical study to help maintain the balance between beneficial and potentially pathogenic bacteria
• DentalCare System* - to help reduce tartar build-up across the whole mouth during and beyond mealtime
Lifestage:Adult (Up to 7 Years)|ForDogsWith:Weight problems|DogSize:Small,Medium,Large|£/kg:£4.00-£5.99/kg|Badge:Free Delivery
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed